BRECKENRIDGE REAL ESTATE COMPANY
1. DAMAGE DEPOSIT. Upon the due execution of this Agreement, Lessee shall provide Lessor with Lessee's Credit Card as security for any damage caused to the Premises during the term hereof. Such deposit shall be used for any expense for damages to the real and/or personal property located on the Premises, additional cleaning fees, returning guest's personal property and any early check-in and/or check-out penalties.
2. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT. Time of check-in shall be no earlier than 4:00pm MST and check-out shall be no later than 10:00am MST to allow sufficient time for cleaning. A $100 penalty fee shall be charged to Lessee for each hour of occupancy of the Premises prior to or extending beyond the times hereof.
3. CLEANING. Normal cleaning fees are included within Total Rent. Normal cleaning takes no longer than six (6) hours. Any additional cleaning due to poor conditions other than normal wear and tear caused by Lessee shall be charged a cleaning fee of $35.00 per hour or the total cost of such additional expense.
4. Absolutely NO smoking and NO pets. Please remove all shoes/boots prior to entry. Thank you
5. CANCELLATIONS. Cancellations for any reason prior to 45 calendar days prior to Arrival Date will result in the forfeiture of the first payment. Cancellations for any reason within 45 calendar days prior to Arrival Date will result in the forfeiture of the Total Rent (not including the Damage Deposit). Total Rent (including tax) is non-refundable after 45 calendar days prior to arrival date
6. MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS. Number of guests shall not exceed the number listed above. Additional guests exceeding the maximum will be charged per person per night equal to the pro rata rate based on the maximum number of guests allowed.
7. INSTRUCTIONS and DIRECTIONS shall be provided to Lessee no later than 30 days prior to Arrival Date. This Rental Agreement shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Instructions and Directions provided and incorporated herein. The reservation confirmation shall include directions, house rules, check-in/check-out instructions, and additional helpful information such as restaurant suggestions, ski/snowboard rental stores, activities, etc.
8. LESSEE agrees to indemnify and hold LESSOR harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the Premises by the LESSEE, tenant, or guest, or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the Premises.
9. RENTAL GUARANTEE. The specific property and dates you reserve are guaranteed. However, if an unforeseen circumstance causes the property to be uninhabitable or unavailable, Lessor reserves the right to substitute Lessee to a similar property if available or cancel this Agreement and refund in full to Lessee all payments made herein by Lessee.
10. LODGING POLICIES. This rental agreement shall be subject to the terms and conditions of Breckenridge Real Estate Company's lodging policies posted online at www.realbreckenridge.com and any Home Owner Association rules, regulations or policies which may apply to the Premises.
11. PAYMENTS. The First Payment of one half of the TOTAL AMOUNT DUE shall be required to confirm the reservation. Reservations are not reserved until the First Payment is received. The remaining balance shall be due 45 calendar days prior to arrival date.